There are various methods you can use to convert Figma designs to WordPress. From manually coding to using starter themes to using page builders combined with a suitable base theme.
This article contains a list of the resources, tutorials, and videos you can explore as a reference to help you in your Figma designs to WordPress conversion efforts. We hope this comprehensive guide will help you in this venture.
The best CSS frameworks that you can use when choosing to build with HTML from scratch.
- Bootstrap - The top CSS framework in the market.
- Foundation - The CSS framework second to Bootstrap.
- Materialize CSS - A CSS framework originally from Google.
- Bulma - An open-source CSS framework based on flexbox.
- Semantic UI - A CSS framework best used for sleek, flat, and subtle designs.
WordPress Starter Themes
The top WordPress starter themes that you can explore if planning to go right into development.
- Underscores - A WordPress starter theme.
- Understrap - A starter theme combining Underscore and Bootstrap.
- JointsWP - A starter theme that is based on Foundation, the second most popular CSS framework.
- WP Bootstrap Starter - A Bootstrap-based starter theme.
- Sage - A starter theme best used for modern development workflows.
- Genesis - A starter theme for mature and robust designs.
WordPress Themes for Page Builders
Well-built WordPress themes that make for a good base for page builders based on a WordPress site.
- Astra - An extremely lightweight and well-built theme for page builders.
- WP Page Builder Framework - Another lightweight and well-built theme.
- Divi - A well-known Elegant Theme for the Divi page builder.
- Beaver Builder Theme - A thoroughly incorporated theme for Beaver Builder users.
- OceanWP - An all-in-one WordPress theme.
- GeneratePress - Also a well-built and lightweight theme.
Following the WordPress themes for page builders are the three best page builders you can use.
- Beaver Builder - Due to its easy-to-navigate interface and developer-friendly features, this page builder is well-known and currently being used by millions worldwide.
- Elementor - Another well-known page builder used by millions, offering multiple features fit for designers.
- Divi Builder - This is a flexible page builder offering a clean interface that works very well with Divi themes.
Explore more on how you can convert your Figma design to WordPress by checking out some of our top tutorials picks below:
- How to Convert Website Design Prototypes to WordPress? - by Ram Shengale
- [VIDEO] Convert A Figma Design To A Real Website (HTML) - by GTCoding
- [VIDEO] From Design Tool to WordPress [Photoshop, Sketch or Other] - by Elementor
- Figma to Code: The Complete Guide - by UI Blogger
- USING EXPORT KIT WITH FIGMA - by Export Kit
That concludes this guide of our top picks for themes, builders, and tutorials to help you ease through the Figma to WordPress conversion process. We have also arranged a list of the best Figma to WordPress service providers here.